Tuesday, September 30, 2008

UPDATE!

Well I had my appt. to get my stitches out and I found out the results of my biopsy... It's not a cancer, as I was writing this I was saying it like Arnold Schwarzenegger, "It's not a tumor" so that was good to hear, she said it was a sore that went out of control to heal itself, like a grouping of cappillaries or something, she said either way I would of had to get it removed, so that was good, but sun next summer here I come, I was worried she would tell me I had to stay out of the sun, like my grandpa, but no I can still go in it but I definaltely will be a little more careful after that scare. Anyways back to my wonderful baby Jacob, he is great, getting bigger, I don't want him ever to grow up, I will post some adorable pics that I have later today maybe, Jacob is demanding my attention right now which is just fine with me, I think we will make a trip over to visit Auntie Emily and Uncle Andrew today, they always like when we stop in, hahahah, we think.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

That's good your results came back fine! I am looking forward to some pics! I am thinking I need to see him (oh and you too lol)in real life sometime soon...maybe I could take some pics of the little man? let me know!