Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sweet Baby Boy!!!






A blanket my cousin Jennifer sent Jacob! So he's posing and saying Thanks Alot I love it!








The title of this blog suits Jacob just perfect he is the sweetest baby boy ever, I find myself in the day not being able to put my camera down, everything he does I think I need to take a picture.. I don't know what I will do with all these, he will have quite the album, he thinks I am crazy momma already. We went to Walmart today and I spent a good 45 minutes in front of one of those picture things... you just put your card in out of your camera and you can do so many things, I did our birth announcement on there.. I know a little late but I finally got around to thinking about it and that I should probably do that..I've been busy..taking pictures and giving kisses!!! But anyways that nifty little machine is great, I told Jacob that this is our new hang out, I can find things to do on that thing with all these pictures I am taking, in an hour I had 30 announcements, 24 wallet size pics. and some random cuties, sooo easy and cheap, LOVE IT!! Anyways he is just great, he is definately smiling now, my Dad liked to tease me and say, he's not smiling, its just gas, but I kept telling him no he really is smiling at me, so yesterday we were over there and Jacob was laying on the floor looking at me and he started smiling away and my Dad was right there and he was like "oh my gosh, look at him smile and talk to you" SEE I told you he smiles, he then plopped himself on the floor in front of him and Jacob sat there and smiled away at his Grandpa, I think now he knows it isn't gas smiles, thanks Jacob for proving Grandpa wrong and mommy right!! Other than that his neck is getting stronger laying down on my tummy he now lifts his head and looks at me, still a little wobbly side to side but he can hold it pretty good, I can't wait until he can hold his head up and theres not so much worry with his neck and head! Oh he is getting so big so fast, heres some pics, the one I got of him smiling but it was just ended, wasn't quik enough with the camera!!





The color on this one turned out funny, thats his partial smile! He's
so happy.




Jacob looking off into the distance, he has such big beautiful blue eyes!








These ones are bigger cause I have them loaded on my computer, the other ones are scans! My baby snoozing!














Paparazzi Mom, here Jacob is saying enough pictures Mom, I know I am cute but enoughs enough!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Marianne he is gorgeous! All that hair!! Those dang babies are sure grand arent they? Well I believe you that he is smiling, he's gotta great Mama! I never had boys and lil old James here for the past week is sure different! He is one busy boy! Holy cow, what a hoot! So your probably in for a lifetime of non-stop shenanigans! Catherine.

Krista said...

Marianne he is just getting so big and cuter by the day! Can't wait to see you all again!