Friday, October 3, 2008

SOME PICS OF SWEET JACOB!



Jacob and his mommy at a wedding last Saturday, and him in his adorable button up shirt and cordoroy pants, he was so stinkin cute!






Jacob passed out after his big night out at Nate's wedding (Den's co-worker), We unbuttoned his shirt so he could let it all out, I eventually unbuttoned his pants for him too, he seemed to breathe a sigh of relief,(not that they were too tight or anything) we just like our comfy clothes!!
Here Jacob is a little embarassed of his nudie shot, he had to cover up, he's looking at me like, Excuse me Mom!!!! He has such BIG eyes!

Here I caught him in a partial smile, he is such a happy boy!!



My cat Tupac is in the back round, he is wondering who the new lion is in Jacob's life, lol.. they do look rather similar!





And finally Jacob is saying HI to Grandma and Grandpa in Michigan and telling them "get home we miss you"!! If you notice in the backround were at your house.... Anyways..geez I am getting better at this blogging thing, a little more organized I think.. Jacob is doing fantastic I can't believe he will be two months old next week, it is going too fast, I won't ever be able to go back to work, we are trying to figure a way I can stay home with him, hey with all my friends having babies I should just start a daycare, you know my #...lol... I just can't imagine giving him to anybody else! Well many more pics to come, I am a pictureholic, I go through batteries like I never thought possible! Lots of Love!!



3 comments:

Krista said...

So glad you went with that outfit for him for the wedding...absolutely adorable! He is just so precious. Those eyes are unbelieveable!

Bridget said...

What little man, he is so cute! I know what you mean about going back to work...I am most likely going to have to start working again and I DON'T WANT TO! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the nudie shot! haha he looks so shocked that you're ACTUALLY taking a picture. haha what a cutie! I miss him, bring him for a visit ASAP!