Monday, June 30, 2008

WEEK OFF!!

I HAVE THIS WEEK OFF FROM WORK, I TOOK IT TO HAVE A RELAXING, GET THINGS DONE BEFORE THERE IS NO REST IN SIGHT WEEK, IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT MY PARENTS ARE CLOSING ON THEIR NEW HOUSE ON POPLAR LAKE THIS WEEK, SO I GET TO ENJOY THE WEEK AT THE LAKE, IT IS IN DRESSER, WI. AND A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON MORE THAN A ACRE LOT WITH 190' OF LAKESHORE, AND THE COUPLE THEY BOUGHT THE HOUSE FROM LEFT THEM THEIR BIG DOCK, AND GET THIS THEY ARE LEAVING THEIR PONTOON FOR THE SUMMER AND THEY SAID WE COULD USE IT WHENEVER WE WANT. THEY HAVE TRULY BEEN GREAT TO MY PARENTS THEY ARE ALSO LEAVING THEM THEIR PADDLE BOAT AND SAIL BOAT, SO YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME THIS WEEK, I WILL POST A PICTURE THIS WEEK WHEN I GET A GOOD ONE. I AM JUST SO HAPPY FOR THEM, THEY HAVE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG!! THEY ALSO DIDN'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SELLING THEIR HOUSE, MY BROTHER ANDREW AND HIS SOON TO BE WIFE ARE BUYING IT FROM THEM, THINGS JUST WORKED OUT PERFECT!!! MY SON WILL BE A SPOILED LITTLE GRANDBABY!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bridget said...

They did move! I was wondering. I am so happy you started this blog! Don't you fret, I WILL be checking it daily :) Now I am going to harass you for a belly picture!! please please pretty please! I hope you and Dennis are doing good! We for real need to get together! I wanna see your belly in person before your lil babe arives! I am home ALL the time so let me know!
Love,
Bridget
p.s. If you have any questions about blogging, let me know!

Krista said...

Yay!! You started a blog...you will have fun with this! I can't wait to meet baby Metz! Enjoy your week off!